Areas of Interest
Papers related to the conference themes and scopes are strongly encouraged. Topics include, but are not limited to:
Novel Urban Mobility -
● Autonomous driving
● Shared mobility (e.g. sharing bicycles, car sharing; ride pooling, shared commuting, park sharing/renting, boat sharing)
● MaaS (Mobility as a Service)
● EVs, hybrid, hydrogen vehicles mobility
● Other new forms of mobility.
Urban Logistics Innovations -
● Infrastructures (such as urban consolidation centers, loading and unloading zones etc.)
● Regulations and governance (such as low emission zones, subsidies and allowances for night deliveries, congestion charge etc.)
● Technology (for example,intelligent transport systems, big data analysis)
● Management (such as collaborative freight delivery, crowd-sourced deliveries).
Location, Transport and Land-use -
● Urban and transport planning
● Location and individual accessibility
● Space-time theory and technology
● Transport oriented development (TOD)
● Land use and high-speed rail
● Transportation and land use systems in growing and shrinking cities.
Lifestyle, Behavior and Sustainable Transport Choices -
● Car ownership and travel behavior
● Low carbon mobility (LCM) policy and behavior change
● Healthy urban transport policy and behavior change
● Land use policies and behavior change
● Social network and transport choice
● Latent factors and transport choice
● Residential & workplace location and transport choice
● Consumption & leisure pattern and transport choice.
Transportation Technologies for Sustainability -
● ITS user services
● Driver and traveler support systems
● Data management systems
● Electronic payment systems
● Security systems
● Cooperative techniques and systems
● Key developments in intelligent vehicle technology.
Environmental and Social Impact of Transport and Logistics -
● Mobility, energy and climate change
● Measures for impact assessment
● Equity and exclusion in transport
● Property, housing, employment and health impacts
● Connectivity of rural communities.
Sustainable Transport Institution and Policy -
● Transportation regulation and pricing
● Governance innovations in transport sector
● Challenges and innovations of technology, supply and demand policies for sustainable transport
● Public transport policy evaluations
● Equity and efficiency balances for sustainable transportation development in China and abroad.