Submit Extended Abstract
Extended abstract submission opens: 1 March 2018
Extended abstract submission deadline: 31 May 2018
Acceptance/Rejection notification of extended abstract 15 June 2018
Extended abstracts are now invited on the conference topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system at EasyChair:
● Novel Urban Mobility
● Urban Logistics Innovations
● Location, Transport and Land-use
● Lifestyle, Behavior and Sustainable Transport Choices
● Transportation Technologies for Sustainability
● Environmental and Social Impact of Transport and Logistics
● Sustainable Transport Institution and Policy
View the full topics list here.
Extended Abstract Format
● You are invited to submit an extended abstract (2-4 pages or 400-800 words) that contains title,
author(s) and affiliations, research question/purpose, design/methodology/approach, expected
results/findings, originality/value and references, etc.
● Extended abstract must be written in English.
● Extended abstract submissions need to be in PDF format.